Thursday 1 May 2014

MAC Mineralize Expansion!

Hey guys! MAC just recently expanded their Mineralize collection, with a few new MSF's and way more shades added to the original MSF Natural line! I've also seen some new packaging floating around, the MSF Natural's are now in a compact more like MAC's other compact foundations, with a mirror. The MSF's are also in a redisgned compact, where the lid is see through and bubbled out. I'd post some images but my laptop isn't really working properly at the moment, my right click doesn't work and thats the only way I know how to save images to my computer. Anyways, onto the shades!

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH NATURAL: US 32$ (was it always this much?)
Light
Light Plus
Medium
Medium Plus
Medium Golden
Medium Tan
Medium Dark
Dark Golden
Medium Deep
Dark
Give Me Sun!
Dark Tan
Dark Deepest
Dark Deep
Sun Power

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH: US 32$
Lightscapade
Soft and Gentle
Global Glow
Cheeky Bronze
Gold Deposit

MINERALIZE MOISTURE SPF15 FOUNDATION: US 34$
NW10
NW15
NW18
NW22
NW47

MINERALIZE CONCEALER: US 20$
NC25

They're also promoting two duofiber brushes with this collection. I think its cool these products got a makeover, and that more foundations are getting the NW10 shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment