Thursday 10 July 2014

MAC Pro Lipstick Launch- Summer 2014

Hey guys!

MAC Pro lipsticks just became available to the public- more accessibly, at least, as I do believe they were always online? However now they will be hitting stores, but I'm unsure about counters. I actually plan to stop by my counter tomorrow, so I'll ask them and update this post. Exciting though! I can finally repurchase my Smoked Purple lipstick, that someone was oh so kind enough to steal from me in high school... rude. Anyways, here's whats coming to stores:

Fleshpot- pale muted pinky-beige (Satin)
Peachstock- creamy beige peach (Satin)
Show Orchid- very hot pink (Amplified)
Full Fuschia- bright warm pink (Amplified)
Neon Orange- bright clean orange (Amplified)
Fusion Pink- bright pink (Amplified)
Violetta- bright clean violet purple (Amplified)
Sin- deep dark blue red (Matte)
Smoked Purple- deep eggplant purple (Matte)

I already have Show Orchid and Fusion Pink- both are very fun colours and have a slight duochrome. Show Orchid reflects a bit of purple, and Fusion Pink reflects lighter pink. I do find both these lipsticks a bit drying. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment