Wednesday 27 November 2013

Welcome to the blog life!

Hellllooooooo!

 I see you've stumbled upon my blog. I'm just getting started- I'll be posting first impressions, in-depth reviews, product announcements and more! As an "about me"- to be brief- I'm currently employed with a certain Cosmetics Company here in Waterloo. I was hired close to a month ago, and have decided to stray from my original career path as an Early Childhood Educator and join the beauty community. It's been my passion for years, so why not make some cash off it, right? I'm 18 so I still have tons of time to learn, but like many of you here, I'm sure, I've been watching beauty video's on YouTube like some sort of addict, so I feel confident enough in my skill and experience to share my opinions with you! Hopefully one day this blog will build up to be something like Temptalia, who by all means is a beauty blogging queen!

Let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment