Monday 29 September 2014

LORAC Royals Collection + MEGA PRO PALETTE ?

Hey guys! I just got wifi in my apartment this past Saturday so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. I've seen images of the Mega Pro floating around Instagram, as I'm sure many of you have, but now Lorac has confirmed the palette's release as well as an entire winter collection! Of course I'll update this as much a possible, and I do plan to purchase the Mega Pro once it becomes available, so that will get its own review.



Here's the Mega Pro Palette:
A whopping 32 shades! Half matte and half shimmer/ satin, as per the other two Pro palettes.

The collection will also contain four smaller palettes, all quads. I'm loving the names! The palettes are:
Queen Eyeshadow Palette
Princess Eyeshadow Palette
Countess Eyeshadow Palette
Duchess Eyeshadow Palette

Lorac is also promoting their Cobra mascara with the collection, and their 3D Liquid Lustres. There will also be six new shades of Lip Lustre Creams! Lastly there will be a full face collection, which I presume will include the palettes paired up with different glosses/ lustres. Here's the video they premiered on their channel a few days ago:

xoxolaarni also has some great screen-caps from the video on her blog so you can get a better look at the products! Let me know what you plan to buy, if anything down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment