Wednesday 24 September 2014

MAC Matte Lip Collection for Fall/ Winter 2014 *UPDATED*

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately, excuses, excuses. I moved again and I'm back in school, all that jazz so I had to get into the swing of things. Anywho, I'm really excited for this collection! I love lip products more than anything. This collection will have 8 matte lipsticks, 6 Pro-Longwear (matte) lip pencils, and 3 Pro-Longwear matte blushes. This collection will be out October 2nd online and October 9th in stores.

LIPSTICKS 16$ US/ 19$ CAN
Living Legend- Deep Plum
Styled in Sepia- Mid-tone Cement Beige
Heroine- Vibrant Violet (permanent)
Damn Glamorous- Bright Pink-Red
Pander Me- Soft Peachy Mocha
Nouvelle Vogue- Soft Blue Pink
Fashion Revival- Deep Raspberry
La Vie En Rouge- Bright Orange Coral

PRO-LONGWEAR LIP PENCIL
Absolutely It- Soft Burgundy
Trust in Red- Bright Cool Red Cream
Etcetera- Creamy Beige
Staunchly Stylish- Pinky Beige
Bespoken For- Dark Plum Cream
Fashion Boost- Bright Purple Cream

PRO-LONGWEAR BLUSH
Make You Mine- Mid-tone Salmon
I'm a Lover- Pink
Fleeting Romance- Coral




Here's a photo of the actual lipsticks! @trendmood on Instagram also has lip swatches of all the shades.

Temptalia also has swatches of the lipsticks and will be posting reviews shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment