Friday 6 December 2013

MORE New Lippies from NYX!

Damn! They are just on the ball! Not only are they releasing their Butter Lipsticks soon, they're also releasing a formula that they referred to as Macaroon Lippies on their page. Photo after the jump!


OH MY GOD!
Anyone that knows me knows that I am all about those wacky lip colours, and having an affordable option for all these shades opens so many doors! As soon are there are out I'll be scooping up every single one for review. I'm also seeing some Lime Crime dupes! The grey shade looks a lot like Chinchilla, the yellow looks like New Yolk City, and the bright blue looks a lot like Oh No She Didn't! I'm sure there's more, but those are my best guesses coming from this picture. I grabbed this photo of the NYX Facebook Page, and I'll update you as soon as they post more information. Whose as excited as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment