Wednesday 4 December 2013

NYX Butter LIPSTICKS?

Yeah, got my attention too!
NYX has released a tidbit of info on their Facebook page about these beauties pictured here;
More after the jump!

 Modelled after the Butter Glosses & Balms, these lippies should have a buttery feel and awesome pigmentation, and I also presume they'll be decently hydrating as well. The packaging is similar to their Matte Lipsticks, but I love that the colour of the tubes matches the lipsticks inside! They're set to be priced at 6$ I presume in the States, in Canada I imagine them being a bit closer to 8$.  According to cakefaceconfession on Instagram (who I highly recommend checking out! Her lip swatches always look perfect) this formula will be packing 22 different shades! She has a full list with colour descriptions on her page, so backtrack and click her name to go take a look, she also gave a sneak peak of two shades on her lips. NYX stated these would be available sometime this month, but I think you'll mainly be able to find them in your local drugstores more into January. I really hope Target or Rexall plans to take on these lippies, as they're the only places I can find NYX near me! I'm just so excited about these, I'll be posting a review as soon as I get my paws on them. Who else plans on grabbing all they can? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment