Tuesday 8 April 2014

MAC x Kelly Osbourne Collection Summer 2014!

Hey guys! I just found some pictures for this collection as well as the colour story online so I wanted to share! Everything you need to know is after the jump, lets get straight to it!


OKAY! So I'll start with the colour story first, then pop in the pictures I have now, and add as I find, so check back for updates as we get closer to the release date! (June 5th)

LIPSTICKS:
Kelly Yum Yum- Bright blue pink (Satin)
Strip Poker- Light nude (Matte)
Dodgy Girl- Light lavender (Matte)
Riot House- Light vivid orange (Matte)

LIP PENCIL:
In Synch- Bright yellow pink

QUAD: Bloody Brilliant
Tickety Boo- Soft muted plum brown (Satin)
Fizzy Rose- Pale lilac (Satin)
Spoonful of Sugar- Sparkling platinum (Veluxe Pearl)
Shadow Lady- Blackened plum (Matte)

PENULTIMATE EYE LINER:
Rapid Black

DUO: Morning Mister Magpie
Soba: Soft nude (Satin)
Brun: Dark brown (Satin)

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH DUO:
Jolly Good- Light cool beige/ Soft pale pink

POWDER BLUSH:
Cheeky Bugger: Mid-tone pink (Satin)

Ahhhh some of these names are just so awesome! Super excited for this collection! Now here's the few pictures I have so far. I'm not including the one Kelly posted in her Instagram way back when because everyone's already seen that!
In this article Kelly compared Kelly Yum Yum to Candy Yum Yum, saying that it is the same shade, just re-named. Even though both shades in the Morning Mister Magpie are already permanent I just want it because of the packaging!
I'll be following up with Sharon's colour story shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment