Tuesday 8 April 2014

MAC x Sharon Osbourne Collection Summer 2014!

Hey guys! This is the follow up post to the MAC x Kelly stuff I just put up. I have the colour story here and as I said previously, I'll be adding photos as I find so check back for updates! Everything you want to know is after the jump!


 Yay for the return of the Patentpolish Lip Pencils! I have a review on these babies set to go up tomorrow. I personally was pretty pleased with what I got! Anyways, lets get straight into it.

PATENTPOLISH LIP PENCIL:
Ruby-Mid-tone rose
French Kiss- Warm caramel
Patentpink- Washed out lilac (repromote)
Innocent- Nude beige (repromote)

LIPGLASS:
Bijou- Rich gold pearl
Pussywillow- Soft mauvy pink

LIP PENCIL:
Cranberry- Soft yellow pink

QUAD: Duchess
Femme Fatale- Golden brown (Satin)
Embark- Dark reddish brown (Matte)
Sexy Eyes- Soft warm brown (Veluxe Pearl)
Sweet Eyes- Light golden nude (Veluxe Pearl)

POWERPOINT EYE PENCIL:
Bountiful Brown- Brown w/ bronze

MINERALIZE SKINFINISH DUO:
Refresh- Light peachy tan/ golden pink

POWDER BLUSH:
Peaches & Cream- Mid-tone rose


No comments:

Post a Comment