Sunday 23 March 2014

MAC Alluring Aqua Collection for Summer 2014! *UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS*

Hey guys! I don't think I mentioned this in my big post about all the collections coming out from MAC, since I hadn't heard much about it. For now I just have some images to show you, and I'll keep you updated with a colour story once I find it! This collection will be In Extra Dimension, so hopefully they'll be bringing back Whisper of Guilt! Also, *apparently* you can actually feel texture on the packaging, like water droplets. Although it is gorgeous you can just tell that this packaging will hold onto fingerprints terribly, just like RiRi Hearts MAC. Oh well! Here's what I found:

Image taken from Specktra user Naynadine


I have an image of the lipstick tube here, the user would prefer her image was kept on Specktra.
More info to come!

I didn't lie! I just found more photos this morning so I wanted to get them to you guys ASAP!
Collection overview!

So excited we already have product names as well! I believe these are blushes, not skinfinishes, but I could be wrong.


Wooo! I'm glad we have time to save up for this collection after Playland ;) All images are from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment