Thursday 27 March 2014

MAC x Disney Maleficent Collection for Spring / Summer 2014!

Hey guys!
Right off the bat I gotta say I'm kinda bummed with this collection. Of course I expected MAC to stay true to its odd "one red lippie a collection" rule, but not that it would be the ONLY lipstick?! Where's my purple? The eyeshadow quad is all permanent eyeshadows slapped in a pretty package... Heck, a lot of this stuff is permanent. This was a great opportunity to whip out some awesome stuff, even repromote some most-loved items from Maleficent's first time around with MAC... Such as the purple lipglass some girl stole from me a few years ago... Sigh! There's honestly only one, maybe two products I'm really feeling for this collection. Although, those who just don't have enough red lipsticks are most definitely in luck for this. I haven't heard word on the prices just yet, I can't imagine they'd jack them up too high from the regular prices, since the packaging is nothing spectacular. Here's the colour story:



Eye Shadow Quad-
Ground Brown
Concrete
Carbon
Goldmine

Beauty Powder-
Natural

Sculpting Powder-
Sculpt

Lipstick-
True Love Kiss

Pro Longwear Lipglass-
Anthuriam

Pro Longwear Lip Pencil-
Kiss Me Quick

Nail Polish-
Nocturnelle
Flaming Rose
Uninvited

Falsies-
No. 30
No. 31

Also being promoted with this collection- Prep n Prime highlighting pen in Bright Forecast, Brow Pencil in Fling, and the Penultimate liner.
Now on to the promo pics!
Collection overview


The only things I'm reeealllyy eyeing here are the sculpting powder and individual lashes. Hopefully everyone can find something they like from this long- awaited collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment