Wednesday 19 March 2014

MAC Pro-Longwear 2014 Collection!

Hey guys!
I did some research and I have some news for this upcoming collection!
Its going to be a cream compact formulation (similar to the mineralize compact I assume), with sheer to medium coverage. Its supposed to be well suited to all skin types with a natural matte finish. I think this is a great release for summer, especially since the compact can be taken with you for touch ups. Again, this will be released April 17th, for 31$ a pop.
Here's the colour story:
-NC15
-NC20
-NC25
-NC30
-NC35
-NC40
-NC42
-NC45
-NC50
-NW20
-NW25
-NW30
-NW35
-NW40
-NW45
-NW50
-N18

2 Brushes are also being featured with this collection!
193 Angled Foundation Brush- 34$
195 Concealer Brush- 24$

Seems like they're totally skipping on NW15, I guess they're hoping N18 will be more universal for the fair girls? No idea, but if you're super fair you may not have much luck finding your shade :(!
I'm not one for sheer-medium coverage, I'm more of an all-or-nothing kinda gal, but I may give this a try. Let me know if you try it/ how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment