Sunday 23 March 2014

MAC PatentPolish Lip Pencils for Spring 2014!

Hey Guys! I'm continuing my series of posts about all the goodies to come from MAC this season with the PatentPolish Lip Pencils! Sadly these will be limited edition, but maybe if they're super popular we'll see them as a permanent product by next year? There's always hope...

These will retail for 20$ AM so I assume they'll be around 22/ 24$ CAN, and will be released April 3rd.

Here's the colour story:
Pleasant- Rosy pink
Patentpink- Washed out lilac
Innocent- Nude beige
Teen Dream- Bright coral orange
Go For Girlie- Bright yellow pink
Spontaneous- Soft plum w/ pearlized pigments
Revved Up- Creamy peach
Fearless- Deep blue pink
Kittnish- Mauvy pink
Berry Bold- Orange red
Sultana- Dark grape (except Asia)
Hopelessly Devoted- Bright fuchsia (except Asia)
Mojo Maker- Warm brown (Asia exclusive)
Clever- Mid tone brick coral (Asia exclusive)

Can't wait to pick some of these up- I hope they follow the trend of being super hydrating and leaving behind a stain. I also will have another photo up on my Instagram- Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment