Wednesday 26 March 2014

MAC Proenza Schouler Collection Spring 2014! *UPDATE*

Hey guys! This post is going to be all the info I have for the collection plus photos! This hits stores April 3rd! The packaging is totally to die for, but sadly it causes the prices to get jacked up on all the products. Unless something is a must have here for you (like the ombre blushes!), save up for other upcoming collections! I of course will probably pick up a few things sheerly because I just like to collect LE packaging, like many of you out there! On to the colour story.

*UPDATE*
This has been pushed back! I'm not really sure what went wrong, but don't panic if you can't find it today since no one has it! I've seen a few dates floating around on when it will be out, your best bet is to call your local store or counter to hear straight from them!


Pro-Longwear Eyeliner- 21$ AM
Black Ice
Rich Experience

Lipstick- 22$ AM
Woodrose- Light beige-y pink (Lustre)
Pinkfringe- Vivid flamingo pink (Satin)
Mangrove- Bright orange-red (Matte)
Primrose- Sheer berry plum (Lustre)

Pro Longwear Lip Pencil- 21$ AM
Dynamo
High Energy

Blush Ombre- 30$ AM
Sunset Beach- Pinky coral/ tan ombre
Ocean City- Vivid orange/ tan ombre

Nail Polish- 17.50$ AM (oh my..)
Thimbleweed- Pale nude (Cream)
Dayflower- Plum (Cream)
Bougainvillea- Bright orangey- coral (Cream)
Nocturnelle

Brush- 38.50$ AM
129SE Brush

Overall everything looks great, but its reaallllyy hurtin in the wallet department. I also feel like these ombre blushes (at least the orange one) has already been around, its just been renamed, I just can't think of the original name off-hand. However if you did miss out first time around (like myself) then now's your chance, although it comes with a heftier price tag. I have found some images from Specktra and other sources, so I'll share those now. Happy Shopping!

Collection Overview
Loving the colours they went with for the packaging!
This is what I'm talking about with the Ombre Blushes! Can anyone give me the name of the original?
Taken from here.
Swatches of Sunset Beach taken from here.
Close ups of the lippies!

No comments:

Post a Comment