Tuesday 18 March 2014

MAC Upcoming Spring Collections!

Hey Guys!
MAC is going totally all out this spring, after finding out about all these awesome collections coming out I realized just how badly I need to get a job. Collection list is after the jump!

Starting out with April (definitely the most jam-packed month!) we've got:
MAC By Request 2014 Collection- Apr 1st- The winners have been announced! You guys voted to bring back; Pink Poodle, Glam and Hoop lipsticks, with matching glosses. The three winning eyeshadows are Fiction, Diesel and Butterscotch!

Proenza Schouler Collection- Apr 3rd- The packaging for this collection makes me want to die. Seriously. I'll make a separate post with colour stories and images as they surface!

Patentpolish Lip Pencil Collection- Apr 3rd- MAC is jumping on the bandwagon (finally)! Can't wait to see all the colours!

Tres Cheek Collection- Apr 3rd- April 3rd seems to be the day my credit card will get used to death! These shades are all being repromoted from the 2012 collection, however they will be permanent, so don't panic! I have two shades from 2012, so I'll make a post so you can all have a sneak peak.

Playland Collection- Apr 7th online, Apr 17th in store- THIS IS AMAZING! Seriously, so excited. I'll have the colour story and promo photos for this up asap so you can all scream with me. This seems to be MAC's main spring collection for this year, as its definitely the largest.

3D Glitter Collection- Apr 10th- Oh my God. So pumped. Self explanatory. Cover me in glitter.

Pro Expansion Collection- Apr 10th- Honestly, I don't even know. I'll post more info as I get it, because I just don't know whats goin on here.

Studio Sculpt Shade and Line Collection- Apr 10th- From what I understand these involve some sort of trio kinda deal. Again, this will have its own post with all the info I can get!

Pro-Longwear Collection- Apr 17th- I assume this has something to do with the lip products currently in the line, maybe a permanent expansion? Who knows, I don't!

Now, you have a few weeks to recoup from the past months credit card bill before this long awaited collection...
MAY:
Maleficent Collection- May 15th- Will post about this soon, I believe I've found the promo photos but I want to make sure they're legit before sharing!

JUNE:
Pedro Lourenco Collection- June 5th (rumored)- Not much known yet! Although from what I have seen, MAC is bringing back the gold and black theme from their winter collection!

Sharon & Kelly Osbourne-  June 5th- I'm sure by now you've already seen what little previews we've been given so far! Will post when more info is released!

Hope this little summary was helpful for those of you trying to figure out how to budget your makeup buys the next few months! What collections do you plan on splurging/ skipping?

No comments:

Post a Comment