Wednesday 11 June 2014

MAC Osbournes- Bijou Lipglass Review

Hey guys! I'm going to have a lip swatch of this tomorrow- the weather was terrible so I couldn't get good lighting for photos today. I do however have images of the lipglass itself so those will be included. I do like this shade! Its definitely a my lips but better shade, especially because it's slightly translucent to let some of your natural colour peep through, so it'll look different on everyone! In the tube its a medium pinky-rose colour and looks more muted.
The feeling of the gloss stayed around for about 3 hours, but the pigmentation was almost totally gone by then. This was in no way drying, but it didn't feel particularly hydrating either. Its very flattering and natural though, I'm glad they went with a shade like this after all of Kelly's lipsticks!
A perfect MLBB shade!
 I don't believe I currently have any dupes for this shade! I'll shop my stash and update this if I find anything, but I think that in my collection this shade is unique. Definitely worth a peak if you don't have a shade like this already!

No comments:

Post a Comment