Wednesday 11 June 2014

MAC Osbournes- Dodgy Girl Lipstick Review

Hey guys! Lip swatches will be added tomorrow, it was horribly overcast today and I didn't want to give you guys bad pictures. I do have pictures of the tubes though which are pretty true to colour. To start off with, this is definitely my favourite of Kelly's lipsticks. I find it applied the best, actually smoother than KYY which is weird since Dodgy Girl has a matte formula. I didn't find this shade to be particularly drying, but definitely not hydrating. This wore very well, however it didn't fade evenly, leaving the middle of my lips before the rest, and leaving behind a slight deep pink stain. I think this shade actually is very flattering, and definitely one of the more universal shades from this collection. Over time it did settle into lip lines, however it wasn't immediate and wasn't horribly noticeable.

Currently I do not have a dupe for this in my collection. I do think that as daring purple can be, this is quite tame and I actually think it'd be a great shade to test the waters with if you're unsure of such a daring colour, since it leans quite pink. I do recommend picking this shade up!

No comments:

Post a Comment