Wednesday 11 June 2014

MAC Osbournes- Cranberry Lip Liner Review

Hey guys! Let me just start with saying I reeeally regret not buying two of these. This shade is gorgeous! For a darker red, I think its still fantastic for summer and I'll be wearing it even more in the fall. I'll definitely be on the hunt for a dupe to this shade.

For a lip liner this wore wonderfully on its own! It wasn't drying in the least, and it wore off evenly and not patchy or leaving that ugly ring around my lips. I wore this to work the other day and got a solid 6 hours before it started to go on me. Its just such a beautiful shade! Its like a muted pink-tinged red, if that makes any sense at all. It applied really smoothly and had great pigmentation, and it didn't look dry on the lips, just very natural.
So pretty! 
 I don't have a dupe for this right now, the closest I have is my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp, which is a bit brighter and more red. Still close though! DEFINITELY grab this, if nothing else!

No comments:

Post a Comment