Wednesday 11 June 2014

MAC Osbournes- Cheeky Bugger Blush Review

Hey guys! So first of all, This blush reminds me of strawberry milk. For real though, just look at this!
Thirsty?
I will say this looks a bit warmer on the cheeks though! I still love the colour, however its a bit lacking in pigmentation since the blush is fairly powdery. I would be careful to avoid kicking up a mess of powder and wasting product or making a mess! This does apply very smoothly though, with a slight sheen. I wore this for a solid 12 hour day, and it was still there when the day was done, however it had started fading around the 8 hour mark, and as it faded it gradually looked warmer and warmer on the skin, like it was oxodizing a bit.
Selfie time! I'm wearing Cheeky Bugger here. As you can see its not the most pigmented, but its very natural and flattering!
I also think the colour of this blush makes it go well with a variety of looks, its definitely something you can throw on if you're not sure of what to wear!
I swatched this over face primer to try and give it some grab, but as you can see its still quite sheer with a nice sheen.
I don't think deeper skintones are really gonna be feeling this blush, I'm an NC15 and I think NC25-30 and darker may have a hard time getting this to show up. However, if you are a packaging junkie, why not right?


Dupe wise, the closest I have is Frat Boy by The Balm, which is similar in colour but a bit darker, and matte, so maybe those with a darker skin tone will prefer that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment