Wednesday 11 June 2014

MAC Osbournes- Peaches & Cream Blush Review

Hey guys! I have another blush here for you! I'm not sure which blush I like more, this or Cheeky Bugger, but I think this one is sliding forward! Firstly this does have better pigmentation, however its still a bit powdery. It does leave a sheen to the skin, more-so than CB but its very flattering and doesn't emphasize pores. This also does have a silver sparkle, but its nothing that concerns me. Peaches & Cream is deeper than CB so I think a lot more people will get use out of this. Its like a medium yet subdued pink, almost a bit red with a silver sparkle. So hard to describe!
Since this is still a bit powdery, its a buildable blush so its not going to be crazy pigmented on the first dab, so you can work slowly to get the colour you want.
Again, swatched over face primer to give it some stick. 
Selfie time again! I'm wearing P&C here with bronzer. 
Wear time was solid, I wore this for a ten hour day and didn't notice too much fading by the end of it. Also there was no change in colour, unlike CB. This shade was also very blendable so don't be afraid of how it looks in the pan!

I don't have any dupes in my collection thus far for this blush. I say if you like it, get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment